Wednesday 26 September 2012

A year passed by...

Assalamualaikum and Good Day..

It's has been a year (and more) since my last entry..so many things changed, and out of sudden, i'm thinking of writing again..
Here i am, still being apart from my beloved family, and still hoping and praying for the miracle to happened-i need to be with them, ya Allah, pls listen to my doa..
Since i'm back to write in this blog, thinking of sharing about something i love to everyone out there, specially wemen..hey ladies, come and check this out -->>MY BEAUTY FAV!

                   MY MARY KAY COLLECTION!!

Yes, when it's come to story about the beauty products, or beauty related, i'm addicted to my Mary Kay 'everything-from-A to Z' products! And it's make me happy to be able to share about it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment